VSupport has launched its “dock” for its customers’ comfort. This document will be placed in all the systems once the customer subscribes with VSupport. Later, if you have any problem with the computer, either you can solve those problems on your own through this application with much ease like restore system, clean virus or optimize it or you can call the tech support number listed in “My Information”.
- Live Assistance: VSupport Live-Assistant is here to secure your computer remotely. We are confident we can provide you with the highest level of support with our friendly and patient tech support team waiting to address your needs through a secured remote session. Our veteran team knows what it takes to be the best and how we can help make your computer better. VSupport team is highly qualified and experienced and their valuable international exposure to the workings helps them clearly understand the global perspectives of our customers.
- Live Chat: Why Live Chat? Because we know that your success is about more than our software. Live Chat will get you connected to one of the VSupport operator or a technician who would assist you for your problem.
VSupport Live Chat feature provides an added advantage that our website visitors will get the chance to interact with the techies in the way they prefer. The visitors and agents will have the same interface to the web page in real time hence a visitor can ask contextual question, at the same time the agent can respond to it. Both the visitor and agent have the access to multitask while chatting, in order to get efficient performance which is today’s most vital workplace demands.
- About Us: This feature takes you to the VSupport website for more informationthat you need about the company i.e. http://www.itassists.com/.
- My Information: Document your VSupport subscription on your desktop and save it for future reference. This contains the Tech Support number for further reference and customer service number for queries and feedbacks.
- System Care: System care facilitates you with the complete computer cleaning tools which includes
1) Scan Virus: Remove virus from your system with just a click.
2) Remove Junk Files: This helps you clear the junk files present in the system making your system clean and spacious.
3) Clear Errors and Warnings: Clear the error and warning logs from the system with this tool.
4) Optimization: Increase the system performance without the external help by optimizing your computer.
5) Disk Cleanup: The utility first searches and analyzes the hard drive for files that are no longer of any use, and then removes the unnecessary files. There are a number of different file categories that Disk Cleanup targets when performing the initial disk analysis compression of old files, temporary Internet files, temporary Windows file, downloaded program files, Recycle Bin, removal of unused applications or optional Windows components, setup log files and Off-line files.
6) System Restore: Bring back your computer to the previous state or even to the factory settings.
7) Defragment: It attempts to create larger regions of free space using compaction to block the return of fragmentation. Some defragmentation utilities try to keep smaller files within a single directory together, as they are often accessed in sequence.
8) Internet Explorer: Browse unlimited with Internet Explorer.
- Complaint Us: Complaint feature will take you to the website complaint forum where you can draft the type of complaint that you have regarding the tech support and the services offered to you. VSupport team will reply you or contact you as soon as possible for the same.