Are you suffering from delusions about safe web browsing? You might think you’re being safe, but with a newly infected web page found after every few seconds; it’s next to impossible to stay up to date on infected site, no matter how aware you are about the risk. If any of these misconceptions imitates with you, it’s time to look at your web security solution.
- A strict browsing policy that only lets users visit trusted sites keeps us safe: You should be aware that anonymity to proxy sites makes it easy for users to bypass web filtering policies, so you need to make sure you have advanced web malware detection to scan all website content as its accessed.
- Scanning downloaded files for viruses keeps you secure : The malicious code gets loaded automatically by the browser whenever someone visits a suspicious page on the site—and the visitor has no idea what’s going on, so use a firewall before downloading any file. If the files you’ve downloaded are trying to send private information to the outsiders, it will not be able to do so because the firewall will block its outgoing traffic.
- Using a secure browser like Chrome endeavor better protection: Chrome is widely considered among the most secure browsers available today. It’s not at all surprising that as a browser like Chrome becomes more popular with users, it also becomes more of a target to the infections and threats. Finally, make sure you have good web malware detection at work that can stop threats in real time, no matter what browser you’re using.
- Macs are more secure than other PCs: Mac is a complete different operating system and possess many built in security features. Mac viruses are rare compared to PCs, but Mac viruses do exist.
- The only way to protect off site users is with a VPN or cloud service: Previously we had to redirect users’ web surfing through a cloud service or back through your secure web gateway with a VPN connection to keep them secure which was a very complex process. Now web content scanning is directly done into the network layer on your laptops which is far effective, efficient, scalable, and affordable way to stay protected on the web wherever you go.
Trusted Browsing Platform protects user access to secure applications by ensuring:
- Browser Integrity – Running a portable browser application to ensure a clean and non-infected browser image is used. Storing the browser on a read-only memory partition protects the browser from tampering and infection from malware.
- Browser Process Protection – When linked with a hardened third-party browser, employing memory and process protection measures prevents malware that is already residing on the PC from infecting the browser, and from manipulating sensitive data when the browser is running.
- Multi-Factor Authentication – Positively verifying the identity of the user via their authentication credentials and securing the communications channel between the browser and the web application.
Who doesn’t want speedy and uninterrupted browsing? No matter how fast your Internet connection is, there are times when things on your system go slow or fail you. To overcome such hurdles, VSupport LLC provides perennial support. Assistance round the clock and round the year.
Role of VSupport Becomes More Evident
VSupport, a well-known initiator in online tech support arena, has also earned its spurs in dishing out best of support for branded technology. That’s why; VSupport has come up with most thoroughgoing and unswerving online tech support team for giving a quick-fix to all your PC woes. Moreover, these services can be availed 24 x 7, without time restraints.
For further details visit us at http://www.itassists.com/index.php
2016 West Rosecrans Avenue, Gardena,
Contact No. – 1-855-803-4636 (Toll free)
E – mail: – email@example.com