With the global citizens’ increasing dependency on the Internet to stay connected and speed up the day to day operations, the use of computers and the related peripherals is also increasing. Relatively, the assault on the Security of computers is also gathering speed through the very Internet that everyone depends upon! The computers are at a high security risk and in turn the security of the user and his info too is at stake!
It is mostly through the internet that the cyber crooks can cause mass infection of computers by creating destructive programs that carry computer viruses in various forms and intensities. These viruses destroy data; harm the system of a PC, steal user’s information and cause intense harm. Many a times infections are also caused through other sources like: fake software, fake antiviruses, DVDs, USBs etc.
Antivirus software is usually in mind when Internet security software is the topic of discussion. A computer virus can literally destroy all your valuable data, and make your PC unusable. Once you have purchased a good antivirus program, you should immediately scan your computer. This should be done every week, and if you use a free version of program do it every day. Almost all antivirus programs will update automatically. You must ensure this function is activated.
Time to time invigilation for safeguarding your PCs should top your priority list so that you can have a trouble free PC experience. Here are a couple of important pointers that might be of assistance to all PC users.
Make it a point to use Security software on a regular basis
- An Antivirus Program is a must-have for any and every computer/ Laptop/ Tablet etc.
- If you are downloading a free version of an antivirus program then do use it daily to scan your system as well as any USB that you use on the system. These downloaded versions do get updated regularly.
- If you have purchased an antivirus program then use it on a weekly basis to scan the complete system or as and when needed. Antivirus software can help you detect and delete any malicious intrusions on your PCs.
- Grant yourself the added facility of a firewall.
- Buy a good brand of Antivirus but ensure that it does have the facility of providing a Firewall for your PC to guard the system.
- The Firewall sets up a shield between the Computer and the Internet, which acts as a sieve to filter the inbound traffic and allows access only to harmless data.
- Apart from use of security software, ensure that the Operating System on your PC is updated from time to time. Many a times the updates help enhance the Internet browser along with mending the flaws of the Operating System.
If you’ve got a computer infected by the Antivirus live virus, you’ve got a tough job ahead of you to delete it. Here are the instructions to help you get rid of them.
Antivirus Live is one of many fake antivirus applications, that are really rogue viruses that take your computer hostage-ten they tell your computer is infected by viruses and you have to pay them to get rid of the fake viruses that aren’t really present. They are not easy to remove as they block virtually everything you run and try to open.
Delete Antivirus Live
- The first thing is to check the Internet connection to work properly, because Antivirus Live changes the Internet explorer settings to use a fake proxy server which prevent you from getting to anything.
- The next thing that needs to be done is reboot your computer and go for the Safe Mode with Networking by hitting the F8 key right before windows start loading.
- Now you can install the SuperAntiSpyware in safe mode with networking. Once it gets downloaded, it goes for some analysis.
- Now full application screen appears where you can check for the updates. Then go for the computer scan, atleast for the primary drive.
- The scan goes for long and detects a bunch of stuff and then you can proceed through the list of threats and remove/delete it all.
- Once its all done, you can reboot the computer again and make sure to go back into safe mode with networking.
- Next you can install MalwareBytes with the latest definitions and perform full system scan, which might help you find the threats that SuperAntiSpyware missed. Same way you get a wizard with the list of remaining threats.
- At this point of time, you can reboot the system and install an antivirus and run a full scan.
Why to go for VSupport?
VSupport is a premier tech support entity and for long its endeavor has been top provide nothing but the best computer technical support services to its clients. And in this case as it goes the portfolio of services dished by the premier entity come inclusive of:
- Unlimited Access to certified technicians and engineers
- 24×7 Support
- Complete diagnosis and troubleshooting of computer issues
- Installation and updation of software having a bearing on the health of the OS
- Assistance for software repairs or upgrades
- Assistance to keep PC errors at bay
The extensive VSupport service spectrum includes Software Computer Support, virus and spyware removal, operating system & software support, email & browser support as well as assistance in installation of all the peripheral accessories for your PC. Our endeavor is to keep you at ease and your PC working uninterruptedly.
VSupport has sealed the deal. VSupport LLC has become BBB Accredited now, which means VSupport meets certain standards of BBB which are determined by the company’s composite score of such factors as its type of business, length of time in business, compliance with competency licensing requirements, complaint volume, complaint history, seriousness of complaints, response to complaints, and our experience with the company’s industry in general. The scoring system takes into account the importance we feel each factor is to the company’s reliability and the rating assigned is our opinion of the company’s overall reliability.
BBB’s purpose is not to act as an advocate for businesses or consumers but to act as a mutually trusted intermediary to resolve disputes and provide information to assist consumers in making wise buying decisions. BBB Accredited Businesses must meet certain standards to qualify for accreditation and to remain accredited, which VSupport has made it to.
The reason it works so well is obvious. BBB is one of the few logos that is recognized by almost everyone, and seeing it gives people a better feeling that they can trust the business. You can’t overemphasize the importance of trust when doing business online. More and more people are now buying online. Even customers who are not yet buying online are gathering information from Web sites to make purchasing decisions. VSupport commits to practice to the BBB code of Business practice with all its online standards.
Visit the VSupport BBB Accredition link. VSupport ensures you trusted support and services online. For help and support go through our VSupport website www.itassists.com.
Let technicians at VSupport help you:
VSupport tech is equipped with insight knowledge; right tools and updated info are the best in industry to offer solutions that are workable. With expertise to work on systems of every brand and configuration, they can save you from getting tricked. Stop getting carried away with fake promise and attractive deals. With VSupport tech support get the ideal malware software removal services for your system.
VSupport Techwizards know that special issues require special attention and thus ensure computers get the same and on the right time. Malware removals are not achievable with just any antivirus system, but only the malware removal software designed for the specific purpose. So, sit back and relax to get the highest protection for your PC to keep even the trickiest of malwares at bay.